Tuesday, September 11, 2007

McKlein's Classy Laptop Bags

Along with the end of Summer, comes back-to-school shopping. Along with back-to-school shopping, comes the search for the perfect laptop bag.

McKlein's Kenilworth bag is a great option for either work, school or play, with it's classy exterior and practical interior. Made with genuine patent-like leathers, it is not only stylish, it's durable! Roomy enough to fit your notebook computer, wallet, pens, and keys. Comes in 3 2-toned color combinations for $169.95US.

For my faithful readers - Apologies for not writing in such a long time! I just moved and only just got internet connection back yesterday. In the mean time, I have been scoping out hot new Fall trends in all the malls in my new area (also picked up a load of goodies for myself while I was there!) I've also added this little blurb to my shoe blog. Thanks for being so patient with me!